2005-09-24

Diet to lose 4 to 6 kg

I am starting a diet. Not to say I am badly overweight but just to get back to my trim self.

I went to this Doctor and she asked me if I was a determined person, I answered yes and she gave me the following diet:

Day 1: All day fruits. (orange and carrots, or apple and prunes) all you can eat.

Day 2: Green salad all day

Day 3: Fruit and Green salad all day

Day 4: 1/4 grilled chicken = 1/4 piece arabic bread + selected fruits

Day 5: 8 bananas and 1 liter of milk all day

Day 6: 1/4 kg grilled fish + green salad all day

Day 7: Fresh juices with no added sugar (orange or grapefruit)

for lunch for any day, clear vegetable soup. Just hot water and boiled vegetables.


I will let you know if I survive or not.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I was reading along waiting for the punch line. Wa hey, you actually mean it. That is brave and probably deserves a blog all to itself. I'd be really interested to see how it works out for you. Four weeks of this diet and the worm in the apple will look mighty tasty. So what are you going to do with all the Gensing Coffee you have stashed in you desk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its only a 1 week diet, I am going to see if I survive it.

    As for the ginseng coffee and my addction to it, I am going cold turkey and then jump right back in as soon as the week is over.

    ReplyDelete