2005-09-13

The Ring and Sleeplessness

I am sitting at home and had nothing better to do, so I went down to see a DVD movie. I bought The Ring a few weeks ago but did not play it. I put the disc in, laid back on the couch and put the volume on full blast. It started with two girls staying together alone in a big house. They where talking and one girl mentioned something about a tape. The story about the tape is that when you play it, and after the tape ends the phone rings, and someone at the other end of the line tells you that you got 7 more days then you die.

I managed to watch 15 minutes of this movie until I chickened out and stopped the DVD.

Now I can't sleep. I can't watch TV cause I am afraid something will come out and scare me to death.

I know! I can order pizza.

PS

for those of you who have the DVD and want to see the "tape" that causes death then from the main menu, click RIGHT, then DOWN three times. The pointer should disappear, press OK, and you'll get to watch the infamous video.

I am not responsible if anything happens to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment