2005-08-31

Coffee, dates and tea will make you live longer, look younger and leap tall buildings with a single bound.

I am not making this up, a US study found that coffee has plenty of antioxidants, dates have the most per size, and tea is there on the list also.

Antioxidants are natural chemicals that help reduce cell damage and aging. It also reduces the risk of cancer and heart disease.

So quit your exercises and your salads and load up on your coffee and dates.

Here is the article where all this came from.

4 comments:

  1. I love coffee, I like to exercise and eat salad =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam,

    This is a very interesting site boardful of information, that I plan to visit frequently in the future insh'alaah.

    Please feel free to ckeck out mine.

    BitterSweer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mr Bittersweet, I appreciate your comment. More interesting posts coming soon.

    ReplyDelete