2005-08-27

Gifts for Wives

3 men sitting in a bar bragging about what they have bought their wives for her birthday.
The first starts: "I have bought my wife a gift that goes from 0 to 100 in 6 seconds".
The other 2 man don't understand what he means so he says. "I bought her a white Porsche. She is a blonde so that goes nicely with her hair". The second man says: "Well I have bought my wife a gift that goes from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds!!"

" That has got to be a Ferrari" the first man says."That's correct" the 2nd man replies, "It got her a red one, because she is a redhead". "And what did you buy your wife for her birthday? " the 2 men ask the 3rd guy.


"Well, I don't want to brag, but I bought her something that goes from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds!!!!!!"


"That can't be" the 2 other men reply, "the Ferrari is the fastest car, isn't it?"

"You don't believe me?" says the 3rd man, "I even have a picture of it with me"


Look down



.



.



.



.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments: