I always wanted to include more sites so I found this little tweak that allows you to increase the number of speed dials. like this:
You can do this as follows:
- Find out where your Opera Directory is located on your computer by going to Help -> About Opera
- find the Opera directory and open it.
- Find the speeddial.ini file
- copy the speedial.ini file to a backup file like speeddial.ini.backup (always back up any settings files just in case something might go wrong)
- Close your opera browser (very important)
- Open the speeddial.ini file in and text editor and add the following lines to your speeddial.ini
save the file of course.
- Start Opera again and you have more speed dials to add more of your favorite links there.
This hint was taken from Operawatch.com and from Remco's web page
If you want more speed and beauty from your browser, you can get Opera here: