2005-11-09

Blogger's Block

I got blogger's block. I cannot think of anything interesting / technical / captivating / blood curdling / or funny. I need a muse. I don't want to write anything controversial or risque, my Mother is wired to the Internet and I don't want her reading anything I might regret later. I don't want to write anything political because we never know the real story anyway.

Well since you have been so nice to check my blog, I cannot let you go with nothing, so here is a link for some parody iPod silhouette ads.

2 comments:

  1. That's sweet. Does mama know about your blog too? Hi Do'n Veto's mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewaira: I don't think so, I think she surfs islamic and sudoko sites mostly and checks her email but you never know.

    mac: wow, 2 explosive words in 1 comment, marriage and mother. I better not go there. But just to let you know, if I was to write about stuff like that it would be encylopaedia britanica size.

    ReplyDelete