2005-11-04

Don Veto has left the building

I am on vacation after Ramadan and I have not been posting for the last few days. I was lying down watching the hotel TV and then... Beep beep Beep, I get a message from AM. His message says:

C'mon. Two days later and still no updates by the don. He must be having fun somewhere.


That made me realize 2 things,
1) I have an audience and I need to post more, which I promise I will try to.
2) My idea of fun is lying in a hotel room watching hotel TV, ordering room service and forgetting everything else.

4 comments:

  1. Haha!
    I was wondering the same thing!
    Wheer are you anyway?
    :)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of fun. I too am a lazy vacationer. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still on vacation and still as lazy as I can be :-)

    ReplyDelete