2005-11-20

Forgot your administrator password on Windows XP? and score your blog

Ever forgotten your administrator password on Windows XP? Here is a simple way to reset the password.


On another note, I ran don-veto blog on silktide's site analyzer and scored a pretty decent 8 out of 10, and here is the button to prove it :-) You can click on the button below to see the detailed report.


Silktide SiteScore for this website


Pretty good for the minimum effort I put in setting up the blog, I did not bother to code any HTML I just changed the old boring blogger.com template to a public template I found on the web.

I am assuming it is a public template, I did not receive any threatening lawyer letter to date.

3 comments:

  1. Wainik?
    Shilsalfa?
    Mo 3awaydik?
    Inta min safart ikhtirabt 3alaina?
    Where are you Don Veto?!!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac? Akhaf hes been abducted by aliens???

    I don't like it when people disappear.

    :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for asking DR, I am back from my vacation and you will be hearing more from me. I just posted something now. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete