2006-02-03

7 of 7

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.
"

-William Shakespeare, As You Like It

I got tagged by MiYa FuSHi to reveal my 7 of 7s, those being:

7 things to do before I die:
  1. Live to be 107

  2. Invent something extremely trivial yet immensely useful (Like those yellow post it pads)

  3. Write a really boring highly technical book that only propeller heads understand.

  4. Make the perfect cup of coffee

  5. Open a coffee shop and call it Don Veto, serving the perfect cup of coffee

  6. Start a meme, possibly about my Don Veto Coffee Shop

  7. Be able to draw a painting like this:

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 things I cannot do:

  1. Raise 1 eyebrow

  2. Lie, I am dangerously honest

  3. Be a politician

  4. Forget my Friends

  5. Forget an act of Kindness

  6. Refuse a call for help

  7. Be vengeful


7 things I say:

  1. Shaku Maku

  2. Shimsawee

  3. yah yah yah (Kuwaiti not American)

  4. la y7ooshik

  5. shi'3ul 3adel

  6. 3ajeeb

  7. widi asadig bas gaweeeeyah

7 books I loved:

  1. Wizard of Earthsea series - Ursula Le Guin

  2. Dune Series - Frank Herbert

  3. Foundation Series - Isaac Asimov

  4. Stranger in a Strange Land - Robert A. Heinlein

  5. Slaughterhouse Five - Kurt Vonegut

  6. Animal Farm - George Orwell

  7. Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness in Crowds - Charles Mackay

7 movies I loved:

  1. Kill Bill 1

  2. Kill Bill 2

  3. Gladiator

  4. Armageddon

  5. Matchstick Men

  6. Star Trek - First Contact

  7. Day of the Jackal - The original 1973 movie, not the Bruce Willis/Richard Gere crap remake

7 things that attract me:

  1. Honesty

  2. "Joi de Vivre"

  3. A true laugh

  4. A true smile

  5. Bright eyes

  6. Nerdishness

  7. Confidence

7 people I want to tag:

I will not let any one suffer, except for Sever, and as for Miyafushi, I will get you back someday soon.

6 comments:

  1. nice quote from Shakespeare :)

    and yalla, open the coffee shop :), will be your first and most loyal customer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok first of all, I freaked out for a sec,, cause my best friend says all of your 7 'things I say'.

    In fact, I think those words are all he says :P

    Second of all.....Kill bill, great movie, no comparison to anything else.

    Lastly.....I will brace myself for retribution :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha poor Sever, can't wait to read her response to your tag!!

    And I absolutely love Ursula Le Guin's books!!

    :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting ..


    I can't pronounce R, didn't mention that when I got tagged though, 3an il fashla

    Read 'Slaughterhouse-Five', amazing book. pooteetweet (is that how it 'starts' and 'ends' or did I go loony-tunes?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. del: Hehe,

    CD: When I do open the coffee shop you will be the first to know, then you can come and enjoy the perfect cup of coffee.

    Miya: Your friend sounds really cool, cause he talks cool like me ;-)

    Kill Bill, all other movies are like jokes when placed against this masterpiece. If the Louvres could display movies, Kill Bill would be hanging there with the Mona Lisa sitting under it as a door mat.

    QC: Sever tagged me, so I am getting her back. Revenge is sweet. SAme for Miya. Ursula Le Guin is captivating, her books are not words on paper but a doorway to a magical world.

    Scarlo: That sounds cute. Slaughterhouse five is one those books that let you see everything in a completly different light.

    ReplyDelete