2006-02-08

Old School Photos


School Photo


remember your old school photos? Everyone in your classroom is sent out to the school courtyard. A funny looking photographer is there. You are all told to to bunch together. The teacher tells everyone to smile, and click flash done, you have been captured. When the photos come out, you don't look like yourself. The boy next to you is picking his nose. Someone has a V finger behind his head. It is a photo you would rather forget.

Well, some enterprising people have managed to collect a big library of all these school photos and you can now find your old school photos online.

Check it out here, recognize yourself ?

8 comments:

  1. Here I was...getting all excited and thinking that I'd see myself and then BAM...I get hit in the face!...that was totally hilarious...boy..do I feel sheepish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I find one day my old school photo on any site... I think I will try to find the person who did it... to kill him... or her.

    Rrrrrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe I actually fell for that LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. apparenly something not so great happened. I was checking out how legitimate the site was and when I felt uncomfurtable about it I didnt post any or my information and closed it down. Go me.

    so what happens?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! That is hilarious!!!
    Here's my PIC =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry everyone, but I had to share, hope that made your day :-D

    ReplyDelete