2006-02-18

Color Test

I took the color quiz below, I am not sure about the results, it is a lot of psychological mumbo jumbo to me. Also, I am color blind, so don't know how that fits in.

For example, in the color blind test here, I can only see the number 25 in the colored circles. No sympathy please, it is not bothering me, and I never had any fashion accidents, except maybe wearing olive green with brown ;-)




ColorQuiz.comDon+Veto took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"His need to feel more causative and to have a wide..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


3 comments:

  1. Cute :)

    How do you figure what light is on when you're driving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not that bad realy, unless the colors are next to each other like in those tests, and I can distinguish traffic lights, and if I can't the friendly helpful cars behind me will push their horns until I start moving again %-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the color quiz a long time ago its very insightful.

    ReplyDelete