2006-10-17

Happy Birthday in Restaurants


Happy Birthday


You are busy carving into your huge slab of moo moo meat, stuffing yourself with hot Buffalo wings, or drinking from your reservoir of Electric Lemonade, the Waiters and Waitresses gather round your table. Your friends smile, your mouth is bursting with food, the people round you start singing happy birthday, everyone looks your way, your face turns deep red. You want to hide under the table. You came to have a meal, not to be publicly embarrassed. Now you can get back at the restaurant. You can sue them because Happy Birthday, the song, is copyright material.

For instructions on how to sue everyone in on the conspiracy, go to unhappy birthday.

12 comments:

  1. ooooh come on.. Friday's wouldn't be the same without all the embarrassing Happy Bday pranks ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is it urs?

    If it is...then...

    Happy Birthday DonVeto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. diigmaa: hehe, it would be more fun suing those waiters, hehe

    DR: Thank you, my birthday was 3 weeks ago and I went to the Gaucho Grill and no one came and sang happy birthday, and it was delicious meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ana shift na7asa wayid, bes na7asa chithy ma shift wala bashoof! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. anon: na7asa is good sometimes.

    adorra: but fun, nevertheless ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Be-lated Birthday Don.

    Last year, my sis and I took my mom to a mexican restaurant and while she was eating the waiters approached her and put on a large mexican sombrero (hat) and started singing Happy birthday...she turned red and immediately turned to me and said "I am going to get u for this"...and the bad part is that it wasn't even my idea it was my sister's...

    BTW, I just noticed my name on ur blogroll :) thanks for the add!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love embarrasing, annoying occurences in restaurants..birthdays etc..as long as they happen to others like don Veto!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha I was subjected to that on my last birthday! I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!

    Sue them all, nasty buggers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you like the happy bithdays? I mean their great if you want to a good laugh..But as long as they don't happen to you right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. New post Don darling...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I miss your posts brotha, where've you been?

    ReplyDelete