2006-10-15

Youtube Missed Fortune

I got a few videos posted on youtube.com which I linked to on this blog. Those videos received a decent number of hits, such as:

Yemeni Hip Hop with 8,682 views, Musical Indian with 3,646 views and others.

Youtube alerts me if someone sends me a message, so I got the following message:



--> Hey, I work for a site where you can upload videos and make money. Interested? Email me at -------@gmail.com if you want to know more.


DV> how much money ?

--> I'd rather not broadcast this on Youtube.. i'll give you all the financial details in a private email..

DV> Sorry Dude, tell me about the money or no vids for you.





Lesson for today: if anyone is offering you an easy way to make money, you can be sure it is a scam.

2 comments:

  1. It's all about the money.

    Picture of black cat:
    http://adorra.blogspot.com/2006/08/100-things-about-me.html


    He brought sexy back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is nice, but I think my friend's cat is prettier and has attitude.

    ReplyDelete