2007-11-20

Iran - Some Pictures


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


11 comments:

  1. thats iran?!?!?!?!? wow!! beautiful pics! they have it all, the sand, snow, water, trees, everything! i didnt know iran was like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh OH!! HATHEEE DEERTII!! *i knew it was beautiful.. but not THAT BEAUTIFUL*
    i really wanna go camping there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on dial-up.. It took forever for this page to upload, but it was absolutely worth it.

    Breathtaking!

    Thanks for sharing, Don Veto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fonzy: I knew Iran was beautiful, but did not know how much so. I got the same reaction as you. Thats why I wanted to share.

    nq: I want to go hiking, and swimming and camping and everywhere :-)

    shurouq: You are welcome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. اففف مو معقولة!!!؟؟

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Smokes! Iran looks like Namibia, Switzerland, the Pacific Northwest . . .what gorgous photos. I would love to go there. Thank you for sharing, for educating us and for tempting us with a fabulous destination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wonder why it is so totally unknown to all? it is truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pictures are beathtaking! mashallah amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you by any chance know where in Iran these places are? Which province?

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. anon: I know :-)

    intlxpatr: I have never been there also, but would love to go there someday.

    bb: I wonder also.

    enigma: Thanks, maybe someday I will post my own Iran pictures.

    mirror: Sorry, I don't know exactly where they are, I just got them by email and thought they where so beautiful, I'd post them on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. iran...thats where all the rich euro dudes go to ski

    hopefully the hate in the world would go away and everyone can enjoy the beauty in iran freely

    ReplyDelete