2007-03-20

Alena Searching for Mark

I get the usual ammount of Spam email which I delete promptly, but this particular spam was interesting, Alena wrote:


How are you? My name is Alena. I from Russia, city Cheboksary. To me 28 years. I shall tell to you about myself a little.

I corresponded with the man from the your country before. His name Mark. He is from your country. We had a long correspondence and Mark wanted, that I have arrived to him in the your country that I have seen what life there. We have together submitted the statement on reception of the visa in your country! Mark spoke, that will help my in our meeting. I thought, that have met on the Internet the love.

I and Mark made the big plans for the future, but in a flash all has changed. From the moment of submission of the statement for the application of the visa has passed 5 months. For these five months there was for what I least waited. Mark informed, that his former wife has returned to him and lives together with him. Soon they should get married. And now in Mark plans there is no me. I wrote to him some times after that, but Mark have wished


and then the email stops, what could have happened there? Was Alena suddenly interrupted? Did she find Mark? Maybe I should write back and find out.

5 comments:

  1. I love these spam emails.. they're so funny.. or maybe they just sound funny inmy head coz I read them with an accent.. you know what I mean.. iz Goowwd.. Da ? I speeg Raaaaashian..

    email back :P

    BTW we have a kuwaiti named Mark ?:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think mark wished that she vanishes into thin air! and at that precise moment the constolations aligned and his wish came true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could it be Mark? you know the 248am mark? :p
    Poor alena, e-mail her back so that we get the story straight :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark walked in and handed her the url to a good translating service and walked out. Before he left he told her that the reason they could never be was that he couldn't understand a darn thing of what she was saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. diigmaa: they are fun sometimes, I don't know any Kuwaiti Mark, maybe msha3il ;-)

    esh: if he ever existed

    ms: don't think so.

    mia: hehe, thats the best theory I heard.

    ReplyDelete