2007-03-19

Tonight We Dine in Hell (or at least in 2 days time)


300


One movie that I am really looking forward to seeing is 300. I really like Gladiator when it came out and I saw it three times at the cinema and more when I got the DVD. 300 promises to be similar to Gladiator but a supercharged version.

The story of 300 according the brief is "Adopted from the epic graphic novel by Frank Miller, the film is set during the Persian-Greco war at the Battle of Thermopylae, where Spartan King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and 300 Spartans fight to the death against Xerxes (Rodrigo Santoro) and his massive Persian army. Their bravery and sacrifice against their out-numbered odds then inspire all of Greece to unite against their Persian enemy, which lead to the origins of democracy."

I don't care if I know the story of the movie before seeing the movie and I like to read spoilers. You can read the movie spoiler here. There are some R rated scenes according to the spoiler, I hope they don't get chopped off so much.

300 is coming soon in Kuwait on 21 March 2007, 2 days left.

2 comments: