2007-08-19

Classified Ads in Kuwait

I get a lot of crap pamphlets on my house door which I immediately dump in the trash bin near the pavement. If I need anything I would look it up on the Internet, I don't need all those paper flyers. Sometimes I take Al Waseet or 808080 classified ads just to see what people are advertising. If I was to judge the Kuwait populace on these ads, you can see the following:

  1. People are selling their cars.
  2. Renting Lamborghini Gallardo or similar exotic cars for one day.
  3. Selling their old mobile and buying the latest mobile models.
  4. buying golden mobile numbers.
  5. Preparing for weddings by setting up Koshas and fixing up the bride.
  6. Renting floors in villas.
  7. killing cockroaches.
  8. Painting rooms.
  9. moving furniture around.
  10. Installing car overhead shades.
  11. Putting in new aluminium doors and windows.
  12. Installing new bathrooms.
  13. Buying new kitchens.
  14. Buying used cars.
  15. Getting maids from Ceylon, Vietnam, Ethiopia.
  16. Installing satellite dishes.
  17. Eating KFC.
  18. Buying exercise treadmills.
  19. Getting Asian massages.
  20. Getting inflatable outdoor pools for the kids.
  21. Getting tattooed eyebrows and botox treatment.
  22. Joining slimming clubs.



...and living happily ever after... :-)

4 comments:

  1. You left off whitening your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. intlxpatr: I missed that one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you actually say Ceylon? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. QC: I know it is Sri Lanka now, but that is what they had in the classified ad ;-)

    ReplyDelete