2007-08-27

Work at KNPC

I never knew they gave out oil contracts at KNPC to employees, I should be working there.

Check out this scam email , I repeat, it is a SCAM email, so don't answer it.

Date: 24 August 2007
From: Messr Abdul Omar
Reply To: omabdl@____.com
IP: 209.114.150.87
Subject: Reply urgently
Dear Sir,
My name is Messr Abdul Omar and I am a member of the Human bioethics treaty
organization(HBTO).I am also a contractor with the Kuwait national petroleum corporation (KNPC).

I have a sum of One hundred and one million dollars($101,000,000) which
i got from crude oil contracts with the KNPC
and i am asking
you to come and lets make this transaction together urgently.


I cannot do it all by myself because of my position in the KNPC and i beckon
on you to come and claim this sum on my behalf.I will like you to tell me
how much you will want to take as compensation when the money is successfully claimed.

I am a novice in this kind of transaction and i seek for your professionalism in
ensuring a successful tranfer of the funds.I will give you more details as soon as
i hear from you.


Thanking you in advance.

yours faithfully,
Messr Abdul Omar


Taken from here.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh.

    We worked with KNPC. I don't think they give out anything like that!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete