2005-12-08

do not forget doorhanger - pure genius

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here is an invention that I think is pure genius and an absolute necessity, a "do not forget doorhanger". You write stuff you want to remember and hang it on the door. Then when you need to get out of that room, you have that long list hanging on your door.

Now what should I not forget:

Call the contractor to install the new kitchen
fix the electricity
wire house for network
install wifi access points
meet friends for coffee and breakfast
watch the new DVDs I got a week ago
fix the various water leaks
burn a few CDs for the car
go to work to catch up on my email backlog
plan work for next week

learn to relax during the weekend


oofff, that list is getting real long, maybe I should start with the last item first and see how far I go from there.

you can buy the doorhanger from here.

4 comments:

  1. Here's another "pure genius" idea:

    Get a pen and a one of those sticky notepads. Write the same list on it and stick it on your door, so its in your face when you leave in the morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great idea.
    And you seem to have alot of work to do...I would start at the very beginning and get it over with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sultana: I tried the sticky paper thing, I ended up having my cupboard mirror all covered and they tend to fall off also.

    Laialy: cool, right?

    jewaira: Well I managed to finish 1 task so far, and it was not the relax task, I got the contractor installing the new kitchen right now :-)

    Mac: tell me if they work on your siter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome door hanger this is so frekin useful! IM going to buy a bunch of these for my office!

    ReplyDelete