2005-12-06

What the Fog?!?

I was taking my usual night jog and as I got out of the house I noticed that my area was covered with fog. It is not the first time Kuwait gets foggy but it is always surprising. You would expect fog at the top of the swiss Alps or in London but Kuwait's has gone foggy too. Here are some pictures for all of you you sitting comfortably at home and not seeing the night fog. The pictures are foggy but that is obviously the point.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


5 comments:

  1. The street lights look like spaceships

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fog too... we had it yesterday, so beautiful... When we were going on the bridge, it was perfect... that feeling is like when you are going from nothing to nothing... & also it seems to you, that there is not electricity in the whole city. It`s a point of a passanger, not a driver:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. delicate: fog is cool in pictures as long as you are not driving.

    jingoism: In this fog you can't tell, maybe they are UFOs!

    northern: in Russia I would think fog is common, but here in Kuwait it is very rare, and we never get snow only some hailstones.

    popillona: all you need is old organ music and dracula standing at the next corner.

    laialy: well at least in Kuwait the weather is getting better.

    ReplyDelete