2005-12-27

Winter is Here

Winter is here, the weather is cold. This morning my car thermometer showed 11 degrees centigrade. I thought I saw snow floating in the air, I was really surprised. I looked again and I could see white specs floating out of the window. I looked one more time and it was small pieces of Styrofoam (faleen) blowing in the wind. Too bad, no snow this year.

Because of the cold, I decided to change my desktop wallpaper to this:



I get these wallpapers from Digital Blasphemy. All the great wallpapers there are computer generated. Nothing exists in real life, only in the mind of the artist that coded these wonderful graphics. The site used to be free, but now takes payment for some graphics and free for others.

6 comments:

  1. nice wallpaper...

    maybe one day you will see snow in kuwait.. hehe that would be somthing! wish i can give you guys some of the snow we have here...!!! i cant stand it!

    nice blog..i think this is my first time here.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, it`s so cold there in your country...

    (Looking at the thermometer... it shous -14) And here it`s so warm...

    :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. daydreamer: welcome to my world.

    north: i know its very haludni where you are, keep warm and don't play too much on the sanki ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sanki :)))

    It`s already -17...

    shouting: Ice-cream! who wants ice-cream? Buy ice-cream!.. & go to drive in sanki!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally!! Winter is here. Lets just hope it stays cold now :)

    ReplyDelete