2007-06-28

A cappella

A cappella music is vocal music or singing without instrumental accompaniment, or a piece intended to be performed in this way.

Here are some a cappella songs:



I don't know who these guys are, what language they are singing, or anything else about them, only that it is extremenly catchy.


This Cuban group, performs "Hotel California", the legendary Eagles song, with no instruments at all!



Not strictly an a capella, there is a piano accompaniment, but Esmee Denters does a great rendition of Justin Timberlake's song "What goes around".


2 comments:

  1. I loved the first song .. apparently it's from Finland.. It's so lovely, I saved the page so thatI can access it very quickly whenever I want to listen to the song .. Good Choice,

    The Cuban song was good as well..

    This form of songs i believe the true showcase of someobe's talents...

    ReplyDelete
  2. chroma: I agree, there is no lavish production jobs, with layers and layers of music. Its just the singer(s).

    I like the first one best also.

    ReplyDelete