2006-01-27

My Quirks

I was tagged by Sever so here are my quirks:

1) I can drink coffee 24/7 and it will not affect me, but 1 stakana of chai and I cannot sleep all night.

2) I cannot go to a movie theater, i get restless and have to leave in the middle, that is why I wait for the DVD and watch it with pauses every 10 minutes.

3) I can watch 3 movies at once by flipping channels.

4) TIme is always too long when I am at work, and always too short when I am doing something fun.

5) When something interests me, I really grok it. It becomes a passion and after a few weeks I can talk endlessly about it.

6) I don't like to be served or helped, I always feel I can do it better myself or quicker or just don't like to disturb people even if it was their job.

Ok, enough quirks about me, this list can go on forever.

2 comments:

  1. You are not so weird too ;-)

    But I think you cheated some... & did not tell the weirdest things about you like someone :P

    no.3 - it`s not for me... also no2. I can`t watch movies at home with anyone. Only alone... & better to go to a movie theatre.

    no.6... you are just too independent :P Odinochka... yes?

    Oh, no.1! I adore chai ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not weird at all. I hate going to theatres too. It's always better to be in my room where I can sit the way I like.
    I drink coffee all day long, but I can sleep easily as soon as I go to bed. and I HATE number 2.. it's not weird, my dad does it all the time, but it's *annoying*. Very.
    And how do you do number 3???

    ReplyDelete