2006-01-06

Painful Template Process

You might have noticed that I changed my template again. My long term template died on me for some unknown reason so I took a generic blogger.com template.

Now that it is the weekend, I had some spare time, so I took another black based template and added my touches by hand coding it. A very long and painful process but I had to do it that way. I hate the extra code payload that WYSIWYG html editors put in as overhead for any simple edit you do.

I know, the template now is not perfect, I still need to work on the margins and the font sizes but it is viewable.

Enough geekspeak, what do you think of the Mafia theme, sort of appropriate for a Don Veto like me ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Dunno my son...make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll let you know..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, congratulations on the new template :-p it looks nice, just needs a few more touches on the margins and stuff as you said.

    but it's cool :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I changed the template, blach was too depressing, what do you think now?

    ReplyDelete