2006-01-18

Need help in carrying out your resolutions?

  • Do you make resolutions, on new year or any other time of the year, and fail to carry them out?
  • Do you need some help in being reminded of what you are supposed to do?
  • Do you need to get nagged until you do something?


You can get married, then you will be nagged all the time :-)
Nag

Or if you are already married, or still waiting, or do not want to go for extreme measures then you can use the Hassle Me service. What Hassle Me will do is send you email reminders at irregular times reminding you of things you need to do.

Try it, but don't blame me if it makes you crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I don`t like all these "resolutions".

    And I don`t want to marry.

    And - no no no - I will never use this thing... or I will blame you all the time, dear Don Veto ;-)

    ReplyDelete