2007-04-14

Yabeela

Apologies to LiL ALiEN, someone emailed me the Yabeela pics, and I posted them.

The Original is here.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

  1. megamyth.blogspot.com

    the real yabeela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe u should check safat first...on a daily bases. And on yr way try to see what happened with maze

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sincere apologies to lil alien,
    what can I say but "imitation is the most sincere form of flattery", and your Yabeela pics where so funny when I got them by email, I had to post them.

    Anyway, no damage done, I updated the post to give you credit and I am just spreading the love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don_veto
    ادري الغلطه مو منك .. لأن قاعد ينتشر البوست بالايميلات .. وهم الغلط مني اني ماحطيت عنوات بلوقي على الصور

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looooooooooooooooool sig yabeelah eba6loon hal bad ad NBK

    ReplyDelete