By Meshary Al-Ruwaih
* He would be arrogant, still likable and has many friends.
* He would be lazy, but has a lot of potential that could be realised only if he works hard.
* While raised properly, he would be spoiled and lacking some manners.
* He would be rich, yet has no plans of how to sustain his income.
* He would be spiritual, yet maintains playful lifestyle.
* He would love women, a lot, still shows his woman no sign of respect.
* He would live an incoherent life, mismanage his affairs, and always say to himself "everything will sort itself out".
* He would borrow money to buy a nice car, trendy clothes, and then cry at his mounting debts and ask his uncle to pay them.
* Finally he would live in a beautiful house from the outside, ugly from the inside and has neither electricity nor water.
Poor guy, I don't know if he's going to make it through life.
Taken from here.
Now the question that needs to be asked is, what if Kuwait was a girl?