2005-10-18

Agonized Screams

There's a killer on the road
His brain is squirmin' like a toad
Take a long holiday
Let your children play.


I was doing my regular jog every night around the area I live in. There is no formal mamsha but the pavements are brand new, all the houses got fresh manicured gardens and the weather is breezy and cool.

As I approached one house, I could hear from a distance a sound that resembled cats mating. I did not pay attention but as I got nearer to that house, the sound took the shape of painful words.

A man was screeching, "who touched you? tell me, who touched you?". A soft lady's voice, answered, "no one, leave it alone", repeatedly. My heart beat faster and as I got closer to the house, I could see the shape of the man standing near the side entrance towering over the lady and screaming again, "who touched you? Tell me, I am your brother, aaaahhhhaah". The house opposite them had two black shapes watching the commotion from their gate.

I quickened my jogging pace and left the screaming behind me.

5 comments:

  1. All real, I swear, happened last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could say I waited, but I just jooged on. First, I don't want to interfere in family matters, second the neighbours where watching the commotion so I don't think anythnig major is going to happen.

    I will be jogging near that house later tonight, if I find out anything I will let you all know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooo. You can't leave us hanging like that. That is so crule. Unless that was your intention from the start.
    Could you please jog over back to the neighbours, ring the bell, and update us with the rest of the story. We all need some closure in our lives. I don't need another dangling thread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to see you back computerchi, I would love to ask the screaming brother but I value my life more. I passed by the house a few hours ago and it was all quiet and the garden lights where off. Thats all the news I have so far.

    ReplyDelete