2005-10-26

Do you think like a girl or like a boy?

This is a serious test from the BBC, it shows you lots of stuff and lets you select the answer and then tells you if your brain thinks like a girl or boy.

Make sure you are relaxed and have a lot of time(not too much, 20 to 30 min) before you start, and also get a centimeter ruler, you will need that also.

My results are too long, but I can confirm that I think very much like a Man!

I did very good in judging feelings from someone's eyes, which surprised me. I also prefer more feminine faces, which I always knew.

Ready for the test? Start here.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting.
    Im an average woman, exact 50%.
    Do the fake smile one. I remember doing that once before. Its really fun.

    wv: yukaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you guys do in recognizing feelings from the eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did very well in recognising feelings from faces. Did you do the smile one yet? I got a full mark or a near full mark in that one. Very proud of that accomplishment :P

    ReplyDelete