2005-10-30

Vanilla - my new addiction

While browsing in a local coop in Kuwait, I came across this little Vanilla jar.
I love Vanilla, or "banilla" as our filipino friends call it, so I went ahead and bought the small jar.


Vanilla


I made some coffee and added some vanilla. I think I added too much because the coffee tasted bitter. Next I made some tea and added just a small pinprick amount, my plain tea turned into a very delicious vanilla smelling tea.

Now, before futoor I am thinking of where else I can use Vanilla, vanilla laban sounds good, vanilla kunafa even better, vanilla chicken, meat, machboos, hmm... I don't think so.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the observation of q8ty shareef. I think it would suggest your next experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gentlemen, behave, let us not go there ;-)

    ReplyDelete