2005-10-10

cool furniture I would love to have

I have plenty of space in my house but I still love furniture that is space efficient and is more than what it appears. Maybe it is my personality? Or maybe it is the kid in me that wants rotating walls, secret rooms, and hidden staircases.

Anyway, here is a real strange looking book shelve that squeezes in a chair and small table.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Another cool piece is the Titanic lamp:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


You can get bigger pictures here, and the designer's site is here.

I wonder if Ghulam, the Coop / Jam3iya carpenter can build me that library?

4 comments:

  1. Everyone

    I love it, I know the shelves are all lopsided, but it would be a good place to put your useless but pretty things on. I got stuff like a curved yemeni dagger, and a giant seashell and a miniature chair and lego models that look pretty (for me) but are basically useless. That crazy bookshelf would be a nice place to put them. Hmmm, I should take pictures of my pretty but useless junk and post them here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madri.. Those slanted surfaces don't look practical at all :/

    Gigi, practically

    ReplyDelete