2005-10-27

Ghosts in the Machine

Strange but interesting. This is a car advertisement from Great Britain.

Car

When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot. The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon.

Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you’ll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road….Spooky!

Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide.

If you listen to the ad, you’ll even hear the cameraman whispering in the background about it near the end of the commercial. So turn up the sound!

Video can be found here

5 comments:

  1. 7araaaaam 3alaik! I really didnt see that coming. I think Ive seen it before, but the story you put threw me off track.
    Aaaaaah its 5am and I'm downstairs in the dark alone...and you actually made me jump out of my seat. Im shaking now! :( I don't even scare easily. Age is turning me into a wus.
    DR za3lana :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry DR, if it makes you feel better I nearly fell off my chair and I had my volume at max too.

    Mac, a classic, right?

    I thought I would share it with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    that was one cool breast exam trick!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so loud I was afraid my parents would wake up! Lol
    but it makes me feel better knowing you got scared too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! You made me curse out loud!!! Scared me stiff :P

    ReplyDelete