2006-04-04

Robot Snake




Here is a really cool Robotic Snake, made in Japan of course. It can slither and it can swim in water.

There where a lot of comments here on potential Military applications, but why do people want to kill more people? I think we have a wide array of existing weapons, we don't need new ones engineered.

I can think of more practical uses, like catching mice and cockroaches, finding your lost car keys, fetching stuff across the room and scaring the living daylights out of your friends when you get it to crawl up their leg.

PS just like Erzulie

One (Shelter from the Storm Benefit)

3 comments:

  1. I think it would totally freak me out if it were swimming in the pool with me. Reminds me of a movie based on a Stephen King book, where you have a weird, snakelike monster. HmmM. I don't like things that slither.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like a Sci-Fi movie. Look where we are as a country and look where Japan are as a country.

    Now that is scary.

    Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. erzulie: I thought it was cool, and you control it so you can unleash it on your friends or ennemies.

    hussa: Thanks, if only it could make coffee for me, I will be the first to buy one.

    ReplyDelete